|Eleventhfloorrecords / Eleventhfloorrecords|
|Add Date:||2012-04-14||Pull Date:||2012-06-17|
|Week Ending:||17 Jun||3 Jun||27 May||20 May||13 May||6 May||29 Apr||22 Apr|
|1.||Jun 15, 2012:||Last Verses* |
|4.||May 27, 2012:||Flights of Fancy |
October Wastelands, Jassafraine, Halfway
|2.||Jun 14, 2012:||The Sunset Life |
|5.||May 27, 2012:||feelin' the music |
My Ultimate Friend
|3.||May 31, 2012:||The Fall of Math |
Stellar, Daylight Ends
|6.||May 24, 2012:||The Fall of Math |
Eleventhfloorrecords: Eleventhfloorrecords: Fun, synth-heavy shoegaze, reminds me a lot of M83, of which I’m a big fan. Like Empire of the Sun, mostly incoherent lyrics , and like M83, dominated by big sounds. Epic space-pop, all sounds pretty similar though. FCC clean (mostly unintelligible, anyway). Try 5, 6, 9, 10.|
1) 4:08 Instrumental. Distorted background noise with light happy synths.
2) 4:13 Acoustic guitar with distant/echo-y male vocals, and a solid synth soundscape in the background.
3) 5:36 Unintelligible lyrics, lots of synth layers.
4) 1:09 Brief noise interlude, with a vaguely alarm-like sound.
5) 3:01 Strong bass synths contrasted with blippy synths. Huge sounds.
6) 5:40 Keyboard synths, catchy drums, echo-y vocals. Uplifting.
7) 5:23 Upbeat hook, slow vocals, repetitive instrumentals, space sounds.
8) 6:58 Soft intro, then rough synth guitar. Picks up energy and synth layers 2 minutes, with some light background vocals.
9) 3:46 Dance-y! Fun hook, staccato synths.
10) 5:15 Synth guitar, variety of percussion, very melodic and upbeat.
11) 1:32 Another noise/synth soundscape interlude.
12) 3:56 Spazzy synths, distorted vocals, sweeping background synths.
13) 5:09 Very echo-y synth instrumental.
|1.||My Ultimate Friend||6.||Jassafraine|
|2.||Five Days||7.||Out Into The Sun|