|Isaacs, The / Christmas Spirit|
|1.||Sun, 22 Dec 19:||LJH Brian|
ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries presents "Lift Jesus Higher!"
|4.||Sun, 17 Feb 13:||LJH Staff|
Lift Jesus Higher
|2.||Sun, 23 Dec 18:||LJH Kesha|
ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries Presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!"
|5.||Thu, 20 Dec 12:||Kesha|
Lift Jesus Higher (Special Edition!)
|3.||Sun, 25 Dec 16:||LJH Staff|
ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!"
|6.||Sun, 18 Dec 11:||LJH Staff|
Lift Jesus Higher
The Isaacs/Christmas Spirit/Horizon are a family quartet (mom, two daughters, and a son) that sings a range of music including bluegrass, country, and contemporary. Their vocals arrangements are very tight and they blend extremely well. They also play many of the instruments. This Christmas album represents the diversity of their styles. No FCCs. The instrumental tracks (4, 9) are great!|
1. 1:15 An a capella version of this classic Christmas song. Female voice lead.
2. 4:10 A Country music styled song with a piano as the lead instrument and violin. A female lead voice. Medium tempo.
3. 3:47 Male lead voice, slow traditional rendition with guitars as lead instrument and some other washboard sounding instrumentation.
4. 3:15 INSTRUMENTAL! Upbeat, bluegrassy rendition. Guitars and banjos are prominent.
5. :50 Another a capella with all four singers harmonizing. Short song!
6. 3:48 Female lead voice, a slow country ballad. Great harmonizinig during the choruses with two female voices.
7. 1:25 Another a capella. Single female voice at the start, but the others join in eventually. Again. Solid harmonies!
8. 2:51 Song similar to the Little Drummer Boy. Male vocal lead. Great four part harmony again. Traditional quartet/bluegrass influenced sound. Slow tempo.
9. 1:50 INSTRUMENTAL! Upbeat, bluegrass with great lead banjo!
10. 2:59 Nice instrumental intro with banjos and upbeat foot-tapping original song. Several short musical interludes that feature the violin, banjo, etc. Female lead vocals.
11. :59 Another a capella song with all four voices.Traditional rendition. Amazing harmonies!!!
12. :21 INTERLUDE! A little child singing a capella. Sounds like an intro. to the track 15 which is a children's quarter.
13. 3:53 A traditional sounding country ballad, with lead male voice.
14. 1:03 A capella, all four voices singing together from the start. Traditional rendition with a few vocal additions in the arrangement.
15. 2:27 A quartet of children. Great harmonies. A capella.