|Peggy Sue / Acrobats|
|Label:||Yep Roc Records|
|Add Date:||2012-04-21||Pull Date:||2012-06-24|
|Week Ending:||17 Jun||10 Jun||3 Jun||27 May||20 May||13 May||6 May||29 Apr|
|1.||Thu, 01 Jan 15:||Mister Esquire|
Meow: The Best Of 2014
|4.||Wed, 13 Jun 12:||Mister Esquire|
meow after midnight
|2.||Tue, 26 Jun 12:||Mister Esquire|
|5.||Tue, 05 Jun 12:||Mister Esquire|
|3.||Fri, 15 Jun 12:||Francis D|
|6.||Tue, 29 May 12:||Mister Esquire|
Peggy Sue: Acrobats: Second album of this UK band, featuring different layers of the same female vocalist layered on top of one another, with mostly regular drum and guitar work for instrumentation. FCC clean. Try 3, 5, 8, 10|
1) 6:15 Down-tempo; slow rough guitar, steady percussion, layered female vocals.
2) 3:46 Catchy mid-tempo rhythm, monotone vocals.
3) 4:21 Background strings, lighter percussion, plaintive vocals.
4) 4:14 Multiple mid-tempo guitars, higher-pitched vocals this time.
5) 4:30 Strummed acoustic guitar, light piano and glockenspiel tinkling, breathy vocals.
6) 3:20 Thick mid-tempo drums and guitar, loud vocals.
7) 4:17 Slow, deliberate drums and vocals, droning background guitars.
8) 2:55 Up-tempo, unique-sounding vocals, upbeat guitar, light percussion.
9) 4:11 Gentle vocals, repetitive guitar, gets a bit strident as it progresses.
10) 4:12 Crooning, tambourine, strings, and softer guitar.
11) 3:32 Foreboding vocals, with periods of sparse instrumentation.
|1.||Cut My Teeth||6.||All We'll Keep|
|2.||Song & Dance||7.||Boxes|
|4.||Changed & Waiting||9.||Ruthie|
|5.||Parking Meter Blues||10.||Shadows|
|11.||There Always Was|