|Elektro Guzzi / Parquet|
|Artist:||Elektro Guzzi||Added:||Dec 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-12-04||Pull Date:||2012-02-05||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 15||Jan 8||Jan 1||Dec 25||Dec 18||Dec 11|
|1.||Jan 31, 2012:||the gilded youth |
|4.||Jan 10, 2012:||Panorama Barbeque |
|2.||Jan 31, 2012:||AudioVault |
|5.||Jan 08, 2012:||lost and found |
|3.||Jan 24, 2012:||AudioVault |
|6.||Jan 03, 2012:||There and Back Again |
Instrumental, hand-played techno. Elektro Guzzi is an Italian three-piece that specializes in a particular kind of pulsating, hand-played techno. Parquet alternates between the brutally machine-like demonstrations of force and some jangly, more playful tracks. Overall, this is a super solid record with really excellent techno. Fans of Brandt Brauer Frick, John Roberts and Roman Flugel should give this a chance.|
Try: 9, 8, 2, 5, 3 FCC: Clean
1) 7:46 Double tempo with trippy, psychedelic synth/guitar riff. Tough kick drum. Transitions to an even darker sound halfway through.
2) 4:06 * No messing around. Tightly controlled pulsating techno. Spacey guitar sounds every now and then.
3) 6:26 * Rough industrial sounds on top of a swinging bass line. Trippy synth waves.
4) 7:14 Slightly softer, more melodic. Fragile repeating melody and
5) 6:13 * Timid, understated. Atmospheric noises with a suspenseful beat. Pretty.
6) 5:05 Hectic and rambling. Tight kicks and snares, no looking back. Bass line with plenty of punch.
7) 8:56 Techno-thumping reggae. Almost funky sound, short guitar bursts and rolling bass line.
8) 5:56 * Uplifting and heavily looped. The Field-style. Solid.
9) 6:23 * Jangly keys and noises. Naively bouncy with a great rhythm. Builds and builds intensity.