|Dalot / Minutestatic|
|Add Date:||2012-03-17||Pull Date:||2012-05-19|
|Week Ending:||8 Apr||25 Mar|
|1.||Apr 05, 2012:||maximum entropy ii |
|3.||Mar 19, 2012:||Ghost Trees |
|2.||Mar 21, 2012:||Maximum Entropy |
Cause & Effect
Dalot / “Minutestatic” / N5MD|
INSTRUMENTAL. Lots of layered soundscapes, could be great background music for mic breaks, and for personal use when you need that non-distracting background. Some tracks rich in layers and melodies, some more abstract. Despite distorted/synth/layered/distant genre, I wouldn’t call any of it depressing - the mood is pretty neutral. Good stuff!
No FCCs detected.
Favorite tracks: 2, 3, 8
1. 6:15 Dreamy layered guitars, echoes, positive major keys. Ends really abruptly.
2. *6:43 Almost like a heartbeat that gets built upon. Kind of sad, or contemplative. Some really nice sounds, distant voices, percussion.
3. *3:42 Distant distortions, nice guitar melodies in the foreground, nice intermittent percussion.
4. 3:10 Pretty non-descript fuzzy synth and guitar layers.
5. 6:40 Distorted background, distant voice occasionally, beat comes in about 2 min in, layers build nicely, then cool off for last minute.
6. 3:28 Distorted layers grow slowly, no real melody.
7. 6:28 Slow strummed guitar over light distortion that builds in background.
8. *3:57 Bendy ambient guitar, slight fuzz in background.
9. 5:47 Percussion, strummed clean electric guitar, synth. Alternates b/w fast/slow parts, leads into next track.
10. 4:49 Ambient background, percussion starts building over top.
|1.||Cause & Effect||6.||Investigation|
|2.||Missing Pieces||7.||In Silence|
|3.||The Blue Car||8.||Canyon|
|4.||Breathe Your Soul In And Say Goodbye (For Him)||9.||The Empty Desk|