|Artist:||Body Language||Added:||Dec 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-12-11||Pull Date:||2012-02-12||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22||Jan 15||Jan 8||Jan 1||Dec 18|
|1.||Mar 05, 2013:||Pumping Iron
We Got Enough
|4.||Feb 07, 2012:||AudioVault
|2.||Feb 01, 2013:||FOLKTRONICA
Seeds Of Sight
|5.||Feb 05, 2012:||Instant Cat
|3.||Feb 14, 2012:||AudioVault
|6.||Jan 31, 2012:||YOUTH DEMOGRAPHIC RADIO: FLYING SOLO
Try: 4, 1, 8, 5
1) 3:49 * Bouncy, sunny synthesizer pop Oscillating synths and a cutesy Cults-like melody.
2) 5:27 Sticky disco jam. Super cheesy bass line and a pleasing male falsetto vocal. Plays around with some percussion and darker sounds.
3) 3:31 Vinyl crackling and a warm, sunny melody. Percussive, almost tribal at points. Hello Dirty Projectors.
4) 3:59 ** Solemn. Serious male vocals with a determined backdrop alternating between heavily processed loops and soft keys. Hello Peter Bjorn & John.
5) 2:55 * Hello Animal Collective. Quirky vocals, exotic melody, and lots and lots of percussion.
6) 3:52 Sped-up, chaotic. Hand claps and catchy melody.
7) 4:04 Polished synth stabs, funky slap bass, even a touch of robotic vocoder sounds. Super old school.
8) 3:43 * Sweet female vocals, prominent bass line, and a tight rhythm section.
9) 3:36 Live recording of track 1. Pretty much the same, although a little more loosely structured (surprising, I know).
|1.||You Can||5.||Seeds Of Sight|
|3.||Social Studies||7.||We Got Enough|
|9.||You Can (Live)|