Garage rock inspired by early rock-and-roll and offset with catchy hooks and pleasant vocal harmonies. It’s energetic, fun, and packed to the brim with distorted, fuzzy, all-out rock. Don’t think too hard about the lyrics and you’re bound to have a damn good time. FCC clean.
1. (*) Up. It’s the single. It’s fast, rockin’, rhythmic, and catchy as all hell.
2. Mid. Dreamy, with intermittent handclaps and a persistent beat that keeps it grounded.
3. (**) Up. Oh hells yes. Catchy, upfront hook with a bouncy rhythm and some all-out playing. Handclaps! Awesomeness! Play it!
4. Slow/Mid. Simple picking and gentle vocals start out peaceful. Gets very loud and boisterous at 2:05 — I thought it was a different song.
5. Up. A strutting, purposeful beat with rather less purposeful vocals.
6. Mid. Sometimes warbley, sometimes deliberate. A contrast of distorted guitars and falsetto vocal harmonies.
7. Mid. A song on a mission, bouncing with staccato bursts of vocals.
8. Mid/up. Distorted, over-modulated singing against a steady rhythm.
9. (*) Mid/up. A controlled, head-nodding progression that’ll pick you up and carry you along for the ride.
10. Mid. Falling melody with soft, gentle vocals.
11. (*) Mid. Distorted vocals and sweeping choruses with a toe-tapping rhythm.