|Sujo / Terran|
|Add Date:||2012-03-10||Pull Date:||2012-05-12||Charts:||Loud, Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||6 May||22 Apr||8 Apr||18 Mar|
|1.||Fri, 04 May 12:||Adam & Luke|
|4.||Wed, 04 Apr 12:||miss information|
|2.||Thu, 19 Apr 12:||miss information|
|5.||Wed, 04 Apr 12:||Adam|
|3.||Sat, 07 Apr 12:||Lestrygonian|
Catharsis: zombies don't exist
|6.||Sat, 17 Mar 12:||D. Cannibal|
Catharsis - St. Paddy's night
The flagship drone stalwarts of Inam Records return with another epic onslaught of noisy annihilation. Sujo’s sound is uniformly massive, morbid and unforgiving—synths join in with the walls of distorted guitar and steady pounding drums, reminiscent of Nadja, Sunn O))) or The Angelic Process in the sheer, wintry-cold bleakness, but with the loud intensity of Swans. Play this to death before it kills you first!|
Instrumental—FCC clean. Tracks fade into each other.
1. (6:08) Waves of unnerving feedback are slowly joined by plodding drums, fuzzy Emperor-esque synth; sick stuff.
2. (2:41) Mysterious, muffled vocals mumbling over the harsh guitar fuzz and angry scattered drumbeats. Ends with a brief bit of sparse, forlorn guitar echoes
3. (3:16) Immense wall of droning feedback and drums, distorted to death and dripping with despair. Synth adds a melancholy edge to it all.
4. (5:43) Cool, calm, hovering fuzz and feedback with some chilled-out synth… gradually crescendos into something massive but still meditative.
5. (8:53) WOAH THIS IS FUCKING LOUD! Sujo sure saved the best for last on this one, and by best I mean noisiest, most abrasive; epic, destructive, an unrepentantly dark blast of beautiful noise. Guitar, drums, synth, and even a chanting chorus far off in the distance, all coalesce into a singular chaotic entity.