|Artist:||Floating Points||Added:||Jan 2012|
|Add Date:||2012-01-16||Pull Date:||2012-03-19||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Mar 11||Mar 4||Feb 26||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22|
|1.||Dec 13, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
|4.||Jan 09, 2016:||Narnia
|2.||Sep 17, 2016:||The Offbeat Fill
|5.||Feb 04, 2015:||After the After Party
|3.||Jul 14, 2016:||The Off-Beat Generation
|6.||Apr 10, 2012:||Clubbing Zeal
Try: 5, 3, 1, 4
1) 9:59 * Underwater rumble. Free jazz inspired feel that gains more focus and momentum when warm ripples of bass wash over.
2) 5:20 Constant twists and turns. Stripped down, unpredictable percussion with warm floating keys on top.
3) 4:21 * Heavy on the low-end. Nervous twitches and a hesitant feel. Pushy kick drum pattern with endless variations in the other layers.
4) 9:17 * 2 minutes of buildup evaporate, builds again, and takes off into distant space. Amazingly well produced and
5) 8:12 ** Beefy percussion with lots of drive. Slight melancholic twist in the ringing synthesizers. Just beautiful.